1. Take 5 minutes to walk around the office and remove all the junk laying around in sight.
Avoid having your staff consuming all the donuts and snacks they receive from the drug reps. Eating fat loading, high process surgeries snacks destroys the immune system and;
2. Take 5 minutes and perform 1-minute of these exercise to help boost your energy and will help you raise your fat burning metabolism.
Jumping Jacks, Push ups, chair squats, Knee up and Jumping jacks again.
3. Take 5 minutes and just focus on drinking a few cups of water.Drink plenty of water, water provides
Drink plenty of water, water provides energy and replenishes your body. Every cell of your body needs water to function and when you take the time to hydrate yourself, you are taking a time to boost your energy production of every cell in your body! Now your machine is running on full stream!
4. Stretch at your desk, ( glutes, forearms, neck and hip stretch)
By taking a time to stretch, you can loosen up your tight muscles that may cause pain and discomfort. You will get an increase of mood and excitement when you feel the stress lifted off your shoulders or your stiff neck.
5. Get up and go for a walk around the building during breaks.
Regular exercises boost up the enzymes in the body which in turn helps to use the glucose for increasing energy levels. The sunlight helps improve the mood of a person and helps calms them down.
6. Take 5 Minutes to eat a Green salad Eat greens and other raw veggies.
Salad greens contain Vitamin A, Vitamin C, beta-carotene, calcium, folate, fiber, and phytonutrients. Leafy vegetables are a good choice for a healthful diet because they do not contain cholesterol and are naturally low in calories and sodium.
7. Take 5 minutes to share with your staff the joke of the day.
Tell a joke to your staff to help them deal with the low excitement of seeing sick and uncomfortable patient s each day! Your joke will help boost their spirits. Laughter is one of the best for improving mood and overall employee morale.
8. Give your staff a “self me up break”
Where they go to the bathroom and look them self in the mirror and say positive words about themselves ( I’m a good worker, I love people, I love my job, I enjoy helping people) this will help them to focus on the positive side of life. You are and will act the way you think. The more they say it, more they will start to believe it.
9. They can focus on engaging their core muscles while sitting at their desk.
For the next 5 minutes focus on engaging your core and hold for 30seconds and rest for 30 seconds. Repeat 4 more times to equal your 5 minutes.
10. 5-Minute Breathing Exercises
Breathing is the simplest yet powerful physical exercise that helps to boost up energy. Breathing exercises help in regulating the muscles of the body. This helps the heart to pump blood thereby supplying fresh oxygen to the system. In this process, the tensed muscles are relaxed and the individual is again charged with new energy. The brain needs oxygen too. With a vigorous work out the heart beat increase which pumps blood to the different parts of the body. When there is sufficient amount of oxygen, the body gets back its energy level which improves the mood. Regular exercises boost up the enzymes in the body which in turn helps to use the glucose for increasing energy levels.
So there you have it, I hope this information could help you create a healthy and fun work environment. Do you know any other tips? Please feel free to share it in the comment section below and I would love to hear and learn from you.